Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More Than Meets The Eye!

Hello again! You'll never guess what?!? My Mom and Dad took me to the drive-in over the weekend. We saw Transformers 3! It's about cars from outer space that turn into robots and blow up cities and themselves. It was spectacular! It was so good that I fell asleep and peed myself. I woke up for the last ten minutes or so and let Mom and Dad know just how excited I was about all of the action at the end of the movie. I can't wait for the next time we go.


The next day was the 4th of July. We didn't really do anything. Dad kept talking about having to go to someplace called "work" the next day. I was hoping he would take Mom and me with him but the next morning he woke up early in the morning and left without us! I couldn't believe it. He didn't even come back home until after 5pm. I was sure glad to see him when he got home! Luckily, Grandma came over and spent the whole day with me while Dad was working. I suspected that Dad would be going to work the next day too so I made sure to stay up real late and spend as much time as possible with him. It's amazing how little sleep I actually need in a day!



I'm gonna keep a close eye on Dad to make sure he doesn't keep sneaking off to the work place everyday, so I gotta get going. Don't worry, I'll check back in a while and let you know what I've been up to.

See you next time!

Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment